How To Serve a Section 21 or Section 8 Notice on a Tenant To End Teanancy

We serve all types of Landlord / Tenant Notices. If you need to organise service of a Section 21 Notice or Section 8 Notice on your tenant then we can assist you anywhere in the United Kingdom for a low fixed fee.

Serving your tenant with a Notice to Quit is straight forward when you instruct a Process Server.

We serve Section 21 Notices or Section 8 Notices in England and Wales for a fixed fee. We will then provide you with proof the document has been served on your tenant. We all serve Claim Forms for Possession of Property. If the tenant disputes they received the Notice then you can use the evidence we provide at Court to demonstrate the Notice was served.

To instruct a Process Server, you need to send us the completed Section 21 or Section 8 Notices to serve. Please also include a further copy for us to exhibit to our certificate of service. Alternatively, if emailed copies can be served then simply email the signed papers to us. For cases with very limited timescales we can arrange collection of the papers from you.

The vast majority of instructions are dealt with and managed through our Head Office giving you a single point of contact. Our Head Office will allocate the papers to our local process server who then attend the property on your behalf and serve the Section 21 Notice on your tenants.

Our usual fee is 87.50 plus VAT.

Choose PB Process Servers UK and you are choosing an established and experienced process serving firm which you may rely on. That's why we are used regularly by many top UK law firms.

How To instruct a Process Server to serve a Section 21 Notice: -

To instruct a Process Server please use the following information


Telephone: 0113 286 8380

If you wish to discuss any matter with us including arranging collection of papers or for them to be sent direct to the process server.

If emailed copies can be served simply attach a scanned copy of the documents you want serving along with your instructions.
  If you wish to instruct us in writing send the papers to our Head Office.

PB Process Servers UK
71 Kingsway
LS25 1DQ
United Kingdom

For more information on our process service click here

Other types of documents we serve include the following: -

Call us:
 0113 286 8380

Tenancy Agreement Advice

Private Renting For Tenants : Tenancy Agreements

Guide To Section 21 Notices

Advice from the RLA website on when and how to serve a Section 21 Notice

Contact us