Service of Divorce Petitions

If you need to serve a Divorce Petition in England or Wales then we can assist you with service of this. We have a very high success rate even when the Court Bailiff has failed to serve the Petition for you. We charge a low fixed fee and can assist you almost immediately.

We have a large network of experienced local Process Servers who will attend the address to serve the Divorce Petition for you. We will make evening or weekend visits to the address where a subject works during the day. Once served we will return proof of service to you.

To instruct a Process Server to serve your Divorce Petition you will need to post or email us the Divorce papers for service together with a further copy so we can exhibit this to our Affidavit of Service. A photograph or Description of the Respondent is also useful to help identify the person to be served.

Choose PB Process Servers UK and you are choosing an established and experienced process serving firm which you may rely on. That's why we are used regularly by many top UK law firms.

To instruct a Process Server: -

To instruct a Process Server please use the following information


Telephone: 0113 286 8380

If you wish to discuss any matter with us including arranging collection of papers or for them to be sent direct to the process server.



If emailed copies can be served simply attach a scanned copy of the documents you want serving along with your instructions.

If you wish to instruct us in writing send the papers to our Head Office.

PB Process Servers UK
71 Kingsway
LS25 1DQ


For more information on our process service click here or for Process Serving in London

Other types of documents we serve include the following: -

Process Server

Call us:
 0113 286 8380

Process Serving Quick Enquiry

See Also Our website includes information on the service of:

Contact us